How to add Surnames
Would you like to connect to other genealogists that are researching your Surnames? If so, our new Surname tool can help you connect to long lost cousins. In order to add surnames to this tool you will need to be a member of the Society. Your email address is hidden and people can only contact you annonymously through the website. If you wish to respond you can reveal your email. (Application form can be found here.)
Everyone can use the tool to email researchers.
- Once you are a member, login to the website under "MEMBERS LOGIN". Login problems? Click the question mark to reset your password or contact the webmaster for help.
- Click on the "Profile" submenu.
- Click on the "Surnames" tab
- Click the "+" sign to enter new names
- If you make a mistake, use the trash can to delete a name.